May 27, 2010

up where they stay all day in the sun

Davis didn't get the memo about how April showers are supposed to bring their good friend May Flowers to the party.  Because it's almost June.  Y'know, Summer??

I'm tired of wearing pants, so I boycotted the rain today by wearing a jean skirt.  And found out that it's not the most comfortable thing to bike in.  Who'd have thought?  But I sucked it up for the whole mile long bike ride home from campus. Totally hardcore like that.

Costume party last week = fabulous.  The theme was Disney, and I (of course) was...well, try to guess.

Some dude: Who are you supposed to be?
Me: Are you serious?
Some dude:
Me: PURPLE sparkly top...turquoise FISHnet tights...
Some dude:
Me: I have a fork in my hair!!
Some dude:
Me: It's a DINGLEHOPPER!!!!!
Some dude:
Me: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW THE LITTLE MERMAID???

Okay, so my Ariel costume wasn't the most obvious, but it was definitely the most creative if I do say so myself.  I whipped up my Dinglehopper-seaflower-hair-thingamabob with literally an hour to go before showtime (recognize it from here?).
This is my intense modeling face.  Being creative, don't mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment